Forever

I wish to wake-up looking at you... To put a soft kiss on your forehead saying "It's time to get up." To serve a breakfast and then walk you to work and take kids to kindergarten. Yes, I am thinking about lifetime with you. It's because... Every time I think of you, I see eternity.

I know it's not Valentine's Day any more, but... What difference does it make? I feel like this every day, from the moment I met you.

And I really never needed anyone like I'm needing you today... Or every day... ♥


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otgnuwR6w8o

Photo by: photos8.org

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld

Comments

  1. It's sad to long like this...but, "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all".

    You are hurting...but, you've felt the power, majesty and beauty of love. Find serenity and meaning in that. And keep your heart open for more, and more will come.

    Stay foolish, stay young...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never close my heart, but I do admit that it is hard to find a way to it.

      Delete
    2. It's interesting, as human beings, we are open to great love and to great pain. I'm glad we are. There is a risk whenever you open your heart...but it is that risk and excitement and satisfaction of love returned that makes life worth living.

      You know how to love, and you will get hurt, too. You are only human, after all.

      Delete
    3. You might be right. But when I look at bonds that are created by our birth, the amount of forgiveness and unconditional love we have for our parents and our children... Why not make such bonds with our significant other? Why not at least try?

      Delete
    4. Hm, the cynical and scientific answer is that what we feel for our siblings, parents, children is biological. They carry our genes...our lovers do not.

      But, it doesn't mean we can't develop those feelings. I haven't yet met that earth-shattering, true love, but I still believe it is possible.

      It must be. There is someone who will love me for who I am. Nothing more.

      Delete

Post a Comment