Explaining my feelings

I am tired of this constant feeling that I have to explain something. I don't want to explain my love. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't know how. I fell in love, I tried to make the feeling go away, but it just got even more strong. I tried to push you away and when I thought I finaly did it, you came back. I don't want to fight it any more, I have no strength. I just wish that you finaly realise this is true. I know your mind is fighting to accept that this is real, but it is.

This is a wonderful feeling and I just wish to enjoy it while it lasts. Yes, it is possible that someone loves you without asking anything, without expecting you to love back... Ignorant might think this is not love, but it is - purest form of it. Sure I have hope in my heart that we will be together some day. And even if you said it's not gonna happen, I would never stop hoping.

You shouldn't be worried about the fact that I am alone. I am alone because I choose to be. I don't want to hurt other people trying to forget you. I don't even want to forget you. If I ever live to feel what I felt first time I talked to you with some other man, then I won't be alone any more. Until then... Please don't make me feel like I have to explain my feelings.


Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld

Comments