Hot & Cold Posted by Unknown on March 18, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps You're always hot & cold, black & white... Playing games. I'm tired... I need warmth and colors. Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld Comments AnonymousAugust 14, 2013 at 1:46 PMAt times like these, I say:I need a hug. Her hugging me. That would make it all ok.ReplyDeleteRepliesUnknownAugust 15, 2013 at 10:58 AMWell, at times like this you won't get a hug because she thinks it's just a game...DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSeptember 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM:(How long it took me to realize this! How long...and now I feel sorry for my old "self" who was hopeful and thought what was happening was a beginning of a dream.It was not.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
At times like these, I say:
ReplyDeleteI need a hug. Her hugging me. That would make it all ok.
Well, at times like this you won't get a hug because she thinks it's just a game...
Delete:(
DeleteHow long it took me to realize this! How long...and now I feel sorry for my old "self" who was hopeful and thought what was happening was a beginning of a dream.
It was not.