I turn my feelings into words every day, but people somehow fail to understand them. The way I express my feelings may not be good enough, the words I use may not be appropriate...
It would be so much easier if love was a word, if one simple "I love you" could explain every state I find myself in. Some people call it craziness... The way I sigh while speaking of you, the joyful smile my lips turn into with the mention of your name, that magic sparkle of my eye that appears with just a thought of you... That can't be crazy! The feeling of endless happiness...
The way I breathe, imagining our souls finding us a way to erase all the borders, miles and cities between us. The way my heart beats with a single thought, a thought of gazing into your eyes again. Every beat rips the silence around me, sending vibes that make my blod pulse in a rhythm of love.
Sometimes, on rainy nights, I sit on my balcony... I just listen to the sound of pouring rain, close my eyes and forget about the world, forget about the distance and time between us. In those moments I realize you are just a thought away. It takes only a second, a heartbeat, a memory to get to you in an instant.
I feel you... I feel this... I will feel it... A part of you will forever be a part of me. The one that others can't understand. The fact that just a thought of you makes me feel what many of them will not feel in their lifetime.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld
It would be so much easier if love was a word, if one simple "I love you" could explain every state I find myself in. Some people call it craziness... The way I sigh while speaking of you, the joyful smile my lips turn into with the mention of your name, that magic sparkle of my eye that appears with just a thought of you... That can't be crazy! The feeling of endless happiness...
The way I breathe, imagining our souls finding us a way to erase all the borders, miles and cities between us. The way my heart beats with a single thought, a thought of gazing into your eyes again. Every beat rips the silence around me, sending vibes that make my blod pulse in a rhythm of love.Sometimes, on rainy nights, I sit on my balcony... I just listen to the sound of pouring rain, close my eyes and forget about the world, forget about the distance and time between us. In those moments I realize you are just a thought away. It takes only a second, a heartbeat, a memory to get to you in an instant.
I feel you... I feel this... I will feel it... A part of you will forever be a part of me. The one that others can't understand. The fact that just a thought of you makes me feel what many of them will not feel in their lifetime.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld
Comments
Post a Comment