Written on October the 30th
"Remember - start and end every day with a smile." said the man who took half of my world with him.
Meeting him was one of those big and important events in life, the moment when you're at the very bottom and you meet someone who awakes the sleeping passion for life and gives you wings. And then you fly, and fly, and fly ... So I flew in spaces completely unknown to my mind. I perceived a completely new feeling and met myself. Finally, for the first time in my life, I really know who I am. So many years of searching for the real, limitless, unconditional love, and I have not even met the prerequisite for the start of that trip. I didn't even give myself a chance to meet me, but ... In the past year, life has rewarded me with a handful of new experiences in which I clearly saw myself.
He brought plenty of warm words and smiles, trenchant gazes ... In that short time, every word inscribed itself somewhere deep in my consciousness and became a part of my everyday life, an integral part of me. After he went away, all I had left were sleepless nights, fear, anxiety and pain. And those constant flickers of heart seeking soul who has chosen to go with him. Too much to be described in some simple words.
But I still start and end every day with a smile. I'm happy because I felt indescribable, unspeakable and untouchable... And calm because I know that he exists.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld

Comments
Post a Comment