One of those lives (fragment) by Balasevic

That night, I spoke with silence the most beautiful words I know...
Once she said she'd give anything to hear what I speak with silence, and I revealed a secret about an ancient tree that grows on nobody's land between nine farms, in phantasmagoric oasis which mirages itself in Sahara of wheat only when it wants to, so that not even the most sherwd geometers never succeeded in conquering it with their instruments.
And so, usualy in some bright nigh, a swarm of Unspoken Words irreversibly evades from hive of thoughts and searching for a new place insanely tries to reveal a shortcut to nearest stars, but... It's unknown. Noone but shifty wanderer of Look has ever succeeded getting There...
And then, when they start to tiredly tumble, Wind picks the most beautiful ones, plants it's fluffy curls under them like little pillows, and tenderly pulls fine brush of that larg treetop through it's hair...
"And Unspoken Words remain to twinklein leaves of the old tree" I told her "like the smell of your hair in my amber comb."
"Forever?" she asked fearfully
"Oh, no!" I corrected myself "I forgot that "Forever" doesn't exist."

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld



Comments