I'm not counting the years anymore,
I'm not even living
in this reality.
I'm not giving myself anymore,
and I'm not waiting for anyone
because I know it's not you.
Day after day,
I'm getting closer to my truth.
I'm keeping what I don't have,
I'm keeping everything you were.
Where should I wake up
not to search for you
in other people?
Where should I go not to love you?
Where, when you come to my dreams
to kiss you like I used to
and to hug your soul?
What's it worth now that I'm asking myself
whether you're alone like me
in these cold nights?
I have never admitted to you;
my sun stayed
in your eyes.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Follow me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld
* Song performed by Serbian singer Jelena Tomasevic
I'm not even living
in this reality.
and I'm not waiting for anyone
because I know it's not you.
I'm getting closer to my truth.
I'm keeping what I don't have,
I'm keeping everything you were.
not to search for you
in other people?
Where should I go not to love you?Where, when you come to my dreams
to kiss you like I used to
and to hug your soul?
whether you're alone like me
in these cold nights?
my sun stayed
in your eyes.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Follow me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RomanticsSideOfTheWorld
This is raw yet gentle. Continue writing poetry, it would be interesting where your life takes you and how your sentiments change.
ReplyDeleteActually, this is a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8OSGphPaOE
DeletePerformed by Serbian singer Jelena Tomasevic, I don't know who wrote the text. I just forgot to mention that, but I will do now. :)
Ha ha, I was sure it was yours! Well, is my face red or what :)
DeleteIt's ok, no need to feel embarrassed. :)
Delete"I have never admitted to you;
ReplyDeletemy sun stayed
in your eyes."
lovely words <3