Find me

Play this.
Take a deep breath and close your eyes... After it's finished, open them.


Tell me... Did you feel me? I know you thought of me since I am the one writing this so it kinda makes sense. But... Did you feel me? Did you manage to close your eyes and open your heart and really find me there? Is there a moment in your day when you think of me? Just like that, for no reason... In the night when you close your eyes and let your thoughts wonder... Do they ever end up with me? Do they ever lead you to that night... The night when you looked at me as if I was some kind of miracle... Evey time I go back there I feel like time stops and world stops spinning and there's only the moment... Your eyes wide open staring at me with amazement, silence of the night broken by your heartbeat... I don't have words to describe how I feel every time I end up there... It makes me... I just want more memories to make me speechless. Do you?

"But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart."

Comments