Hope... Less...

I've had many hopeless days in my life, but this one seems to be the hardest...

I live in my dreams everyday. I float in them and fly high above the sky, somewhere over the rainbow. It is magical. And then I come to the day like this one to face my reality... I become a whole other person. No dreams, no hopes, just the realistic part of me facing the cruelty of this life. I'm closing my eyes before the painful truth, I am running away from things I cannot do and foolishly believe I will do them someday. But I can't make it alone. It takes two to succeede.

I often think I should go there, just to see him. One minute would be enoughh to know everything I've been wondering about for all this time... I missed many chances to go, I don't even know how many times I have packed and unpacked my suitcase... Why? Because I'm scared.. I'm not scared of facing the truth, I'm just scared of facing the life after that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcl5fnHw-CQ


Comments

  1. You're scared that if you let him enter your senses, let him enter your mind physically, that you won't be able to walk away, continue your life as before...

    I say, do it. You don't want to regret your not seeing him fore the rest of your life. And if you do see him, I guarantee you will either find happiness or closure.

    There is nothing worse than not knowing, always wondering, "what if"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I always thought I will go there the day I become ready for both possibilities. But I realised that if I ever become ready for an ending then it would mean I became indifferent.

      Delete

Post a Comment