Shout it out!

I am a mother, a housekeeper, a sales woman, a writer (well, at least I'm trying), philosopher (and a good one), the most realistic person and the biggest dreamer you've ever seen in your life. Hour by hour, day by day, I get to do so many different things with exactly the same passion. I call it "passion for life"! And I love it!

I love my life, I love the way I live it, I love who I am, who I want to be and who I will become! I love my family, I love all the people who surround me. I am grateful for every person I met in my life. I am grateful for every experience I've been through. I appreciate all the bad things that happened because they were the most important lessons I learned in my life.

I love rain, snow and sun! I love water and air... Grass, trees, leaves, lakes, mountains, seas, sky, cities, villages... I love the earth I walk on!

I love evrything that surrounds me, I love the beauty of it, because beauty is all I can see!

I just had to shout it out!

Have a great day, month, year, decade, life!

LIVE!!!

Comments

  1. I know the feeling! It's wonderful when it comes over you, and I know by now not to try to control it, and I know it won't last for long. I'm just thankful for those moments of careless euphoria. May they continue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for :)

      Delete
    2. Well... Everything happens for a reason and everything that happens is good for some reason. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment