I have this little list I call "To visit list" and it contains many places: big cities, villages of foreign countries, seas, lakes, mountains... Of course it also contains many places from my homeland. All beautiful places I run into while surfing the web. Yesterday someone asked me if I've ever been to a certain lake in my country and I said "No, but it's on my list." And well, since that someone occupies my mind very much lately, I woke up thinking about that question. I took my list to go through it just to remind myself of all the places I wish to see. I was thinking of reasons why I put those places on my list, and it turned out I had the same reason for each one...
As I thought about visiting those places, I always imagined having someone by my side to share that experience with me. Someone to take funny pictures with in front of Eiffel tower, Pyramids, Stonehenge... Someone to experience nightlife of all big cities in the world... But also someone who will hold my hand as we walk in beautiful green forests of Ireland, someone to be silent with while drinking some fine wine and enjoying stunning sunsets of Santorini, someone to hug me during our morning walk along the coasts of Portugal, France, Spain... Someone who will belong to me and whom I will belong to.
Do I have the favorite place on my list? Yes, I do! It's called - Anywhere, as long as I don't travel alone.
Follow me on facebook: Romantic Side Of The World
As I thought about visiting those places, I always imagined having someone by my side to share that experience with me. Someone to take funny pictures with in front of Eiffel tower, Pyramids, Stonehenge... Someone to experience nightlife of all big cities in the world... But also someone who will hold my hand as we walk in beautiful green forests of Ireland, someone to be silent with while drinking some fine wine and enjoying stunning sunsets of Santorini, someone to hug me during our morning walk along the coasts of Portugal, France, Spain... Someone who will belong to me and whom I will belong to.
Do I have the favorite place on my list? Yes, I do! It's called - Anywhere, as long as I don't travel alone.
Follow me on facebook: Romantic Side Of The World

Comments
Post a Comment