Two weeks left before I leave for a journey of my life... A bit more and I will step out to the path my heart has long paved. How do I feel? I don't know... I try not to think about it at all because I become restless and impatient.
My ticket is booked for 31.10. the exact same date he left Serbia two years ago. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences.
It is magical, every moment of every day since we agreed on my visit. It feels like I'm touching a big soft transparent bubble that is wrapped around my dream. It's like standing outside and watching a whole new world being created inside. My imagination has spread its wings like never before.
I dream about that first gaze into his warm eyes, about reaching out my hands and feeling the touch of his fingertips on mine... I dream about wrapping my arms around him and plunging my face into his neck... Then take a deep breath and inhale the freshness of new moments never to exhale it again.
My ticket is booked for 31.10. the exact same date he left Serbia two years ago. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences.
It is magical, every moment of every day since we agreed on my visit. It feels like I'm touching a big soft transparent bubble that is wrapped around my dream. It's like standing outside and watching a whole new world being created inside. My imagination has spread its wings like never before.
I dream about that first gaze into his warm eyes, about reaching out my hands and feeling the touch of his fingertips on mine... I dream about wrapping my arms around him and plunging my face into his neck... Then take a deep breath and inhale the freshness of new moments never to exhale it again.
Comments
Post a Comment