Somewhere In Between

Well, it's been already a week since I came back from Germany... Ever since I got here I've been wanting to blog about it, but every time I try, words fail. I light some candles in my room because atmosphere like that inspires me a lot, but still nothing... I play emotional music and it doesn't help. I walk across my room, go to the window and look at raindrops slowly flow down the cold glass. I can feel the chill going through my body... Slightly scared by the fact that feelings, emotions and thoughts pile up inside and I can't let them out. I go back to my desk and stare at this empty screen... I take a deep breath followed by a long sigh, my eyes wonder to the left and end up on a suitacse that is still unpacked... Everything is inside as if I am about to travel again. ˝There is an answer...˝ I whisper. I haven't arrived yet. I'm locked somewhere between here and there wondering which way to go...


Comments